If you wish to know more about the Diploma, further information is available on the other pages of this website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.
1. Complete the Online Application Form
The online application form is accessed by clicking on the link above. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact form, or by sending us a Facebook IM.
Please note that completing the online application form does not mean that you have been accepted to the course and it does not legally oblige you to do so. We will contact you regarding your application once you have registered, to confirm that you wish to study at the BLC.
2. Receive our response to your application
Once you submit your application together with your CV, we will contact you with a decision regarding your place on the Diploma Course, or invite you to an interview to discuss your application.
If offered a place, you have 14 days to consider if you wish to withdraw from the course, in accordance with the BLC Cancellation Policy. Please do not worry about the formality of these policies – we are required by EU law to have them, but we obviously don’t try to force people to attend the course if they decide (after registration) that they do not wish to attend the course at all. So you need not worry about applying early and then changing your mind before the course starts – we won’t be trying to chase you through the courts to force you to attend or make you pay for a course you never attended!
3. Pay your course fees
(applies if the First Payment is paid by 30 June)
(applies if fees paid after 30 June)
*Anyone registered as a full-time student at any Higher Education institution within the EU (inc. Ph.D students or anyone officially registered as a trainee (non-qualified) with their local legal professional association.)
If you choose to pay the course fees in instalments, you can do so in a maximum of Three payments in accordance with the following Standard Payment Timetable:
- First Payment (within 14 days of you applying online to join the course): A non-refundable First Payment of €200 towards your full course fees must be received by us within 2 weeks of us having offered you a place on the Diploma course. Once the non-refundable deposit is made, you will receive access to the course page and available materials. To benefit from the Earlybird fee reduction (see below), this €200 must be paid by 30 June at the latest.
- Second Payment (by 31 October): At least 50% of your full course fees: By this date, you must have paid at least 50% of your total course fees payable to JAS. For example, if your total course fees are €650, the Second Payment will be at least €125 (€650 divided by 2, minus the First Payment amount of €200).
- Third Payment (by 28 February): By this date, you must have fully-paid your course fees.
NB. Anyone wishing to benefit from the reduced “early-bird fee” must pay in full (or their first instalment) by 30th June.For full details of our payment policy, please see the Diploma regulations here.
4. Learn and Enjoy!
Congratulations, you have now joined the community of British Law Centre students and alumni throughout Central and Eastern Europe. We are confident that, just like the thousands of other students we have taught since 1992, you will enjoy the course and find it extremely beneficial to your career.
Study the most important areas of English law, with particular focus on commercially relevant issues. Familiarise yourself with the most common choice of governing law in international contracts.
We help you develop a wide-ranging skills portfolio and monitor your progress on an ongoing basis. The skills and experience you acquire will help you stay ahead of the pack in the race for employment.
Learning English law and developing your skills portfolio is about making you more employable. Our entire focus is on helping you achieve your dream career, wherever and whatever it may be.